With sunglasses becoming a rage among the masses, there are specifics that have come in the limelight. Fastrack sunglasses with its innovative campaigns is driving the change in India today.
Sunglasses have somewhere become our necessity these days, from a nerd’s compulsion to a chic’s accessory. It is a kind of look at me trend. From retro to vintage inspired frames to chunky tortoise shells to different other geometric shapes that attract the attention of masses are quite popular in the market.
There are high-end European luxury brands as well as contemporary American brands which are available nationwide now. A number of people wear sunglasses without prescription lenses presumably to just look cool.
Wearing sunglasses of a brand has become a kind of custom and as Milena Cavicchioli, Vice President of marketing for Luxottica group, the Milan based eyewear company says “it is difficult for a brand to be visible with fragrance because you are the only one who knows what you are wearing but when you wear a pair of sunglasses or optical frames, the brand itself gets exposure in the most prominent way because this is something you wear on your face.”
It is not like a wallet that you put in your bag. I would say it is as powerful as a designer handbag as a brand statement, as a brand exposure.
Fastrack these days is one of the biggest Indian youth fashion brand when it comes to sunglasses with its controversial ad campaigns. Various advertisements of the brand tells about being bold in accepting different things and aspects of life with a tagline like MOVE ON.
1. PROTECTION: Sunglasses helps to protect eyes from the harmful UV rays. Fastrack provides its customers with the type of sunglasses that block at least 99% of harmful UV rays.
2. LENS: A lens can be made of glass or plastic and can have hi-tech technologies. Fastrack sunglasses offers mirrored lenses, gradient lenses, polarized lenses, photochronic lenses and tints
3. STYLES: Different styles are being offered in fastrack sunglasses-
[a] Wraps-They have extending corners, this ‘wraps’ around the face.
[b] Shields-They give a modern look which are either partially rimmed or are completely rimless.
[c] Aviators-They are shaped like a teardrop which are metal rimmed.
[d] Clip On-They are convertable from prescription eyeglasses to sunwear.
4. ADVERTISEMENTS: Fastrack advertisement campaigns are known for their edginess. Regardless of the opinions for and against, they have managed to garner a lot of attention.
5. AVAILABILITY: Fastrack sunglasses are available both online and at various outlets spread across the country and overseas with better customer service and at significant rates and discounts.
Therefore, with the growing choice of youth and other segment to see the world through lenses, it would be a right choice for them to go for fastrack sunglasses because it satisfies the customer in any way possible.