There are several factors to consider before investing in a pair of sunglasses. As one of the most popular accessories, sunnies should be stylish and most importantly, they should suit you perfectly well. But the key factor to keep in mind is the benefits of the wearing sunglasses and the type of protection they provide for your eyes. Before you proceed with your purchase, always keep in mind the basic safety benefits that you should look for in sunglasses.
Molded in different shapes and sizes, and available in different colours, sunglasses are a fashion fad. With the perfect blend of technology and materials, there is a huge selection of sunglasses to choose from. The varieties of frames are chic, fashionable and interesting. Sunglasses are now shaped for comfort, made to last and crafted for everyone.
But picking out the perfect sunglasses is not an easy feat. You may end up shelling out quite a lot of money on an ill-fitted pair. Choose a pair of sunnies that can define your style quotient as well as safeguard your eyes.
Shades for clear sight
Sunglasses play a vital part to make an impressive style statement. They are also the ultimate shield to protect your eyes from harmful UV rays and dust. They’re constructed with state-of-the-art materials and technology for durability and sturdiness. So, don’t be in the dark when it comes to choosing the right sunglasses.
There are so many different types of lens and frame material that can determine a good pair of sunglasses. Although this is true, the basic points given below can ascertain that the sunglasses are good enough to protect your eyes.
- Sunglasses with the CE (European Conformity) mark are likely to be 100% effective when it comes to eye protection. The CE mark proves that they conform to the European Community Standard and will provide high levels of protection against damaging ultraviolet light.
- The shade of the lenses does not necessarily mean that they can filter out UV rays completely. Dark sunglasses may still allow UV rays to enter the eyes. Check that the lenses are marked with a filter category from 0-4, where 4 is the darkest.
- Get a pair of sunglasses that offers ‘light reduction’ of up to 80%. This will allow only 20% of sunlight to enter your eyes.
- Reflective glare from water and land surfaces are bothersome. So, if you want sunnies that can improve vision in bright environment, opt for polarized lenses. Anti-reflective coating on lenses can also eliminate glare.
- Sunglasses with impact-resistant lenses and frames are essential for a sporty or active lifestyle.
- High-contrast lenses balances pitches of light, aiding the wearer to see things more naturally.
Two in one
Sunglasses are both stylish and highly practical. Top brands are creating incredible designs and top quality sunglasses. They are optimal to beat the scorching sunlight while bringing out your stylish persona. A pair of the trendiest sunglasses shouts chic. With many renowned eyewear brands out there, it is a daunting task to choose the best. It is always good to analyze the brand and the type of sunglasses they offer. A wise thing to do is to invest in a well-known brand that offers good quality sunglasses which also sets trends.
With these points in mind, pick a pair of sunglasses that will provide protection, durability and performance according to your preference. Invest in an expensive pair as they are made with the best technology and high quality materials. Buying the perfect pair of sunglasses is now fairly easy. It is always wise to be well-informed. A great pair of sunglasses will provide protection and chic-ness, while a cheap pair will do more harm than good. Be wise when it comes to picking a good pair of sunnies.